We’re looking for a UA Lead to join our Performance Marketing Team and lead our User Acquisition (UA) efforts.
As our UA Lead, you’ll act as a trusted advisor to our leadership team and set your own goals. You’ll also be responsible for developing and executing a multichannel UA strategy with a five figure daily budget. You’ll have key peers in creative marketing and data and analytics to support you, so you won’t be on your own. But there will be plenty to keep you busy with our growth objectives for our live game, Merge Mayor, and concept testing for new games.
This role requires relocation to our HQ in Berlin.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Managing UA campaigns and budgets across our game portfolio and reporting findings
- Analyzing and determining key insights from key business drivers, competitive environment, trends, and operating metrics
- Staying on Top - keeping main marketing performance metrics under control, making sure the creatives testing pipeline is set at maximum output, anticipating and being ready for market changes to accommodate marketing strategy
- Facilitating - Proposing new templates and workflows to improve current processes and collaboration with other teams within the company and external contractors
- Profitability - Keeping track of profitability on various levels (app, network, campaign, geo, etc.)
- Being the key project manager between our sophisticated Performance Marketing team and the Creative team
- Following the news and trends in the app promotion industry and experimenting with what's hot at the moment. Evaluating mobile games and current UA trends and use your voice in our creative and product direction
- Driving forward our Performance Marketing strategy diligently applying innovative buying and creative strategies, whilst improving upon our current best practices to make a meaningful impact on the scale of our mobile games.
What we're looking for:
- Someone with experience working in UA in mobile games (bonus points for experience with casual games
- Someone with industry knowledge in mobile games and UA for mobile games
- Someone who can deconstruct user funnels and identify areas for optimization
- Someone with in-depth knowledge of user acquisition platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Ad networks e.g. Unity, Applovin and IronSource, Demand-Side Platforms) to drive profitable scale
- Someone with good knowledge of tracking systems/MMPs (Appsflyer, Adjust)
- Someone well versed in experimentation methodologies & processes
- Someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English